FoodEx will shine a light on top trends across the food manufacturing sectors: from improving traceability and consumer trust, to transforming productivity and highlighting the latest ingredients and superfoods thus making an impression on the industry.
FoodEx brings local and international suppliers of food ingredients, services, and equipment together with local food industry technical personnel, especially those with responsibilities in product development and quality assurance. It enables buyers to gain better product knowledge direct from the source to make a more informed purchasing decision. The primary goal is to improve the competitiveness of the local Food, Restaurants and Hotel industry.
Besides the exhibition, the visitors may also witness a series of world-class culinary competitions; learn new ideas and pick-up a tip or two from competitors and judges from around the world.
- Bakery Products & Ingredients
- Cheese and Fine speciality food
- Confectionery/ Chocolate/ Desserts
- Food additives and preservatives
- Frozen, Canned & Processed Food
- Ingredients & Additives
- Organic & Health Products
- Snacks & Convenience Food
- Beverages – Non Alcoholic
- Coffee & Tea
- Fats & Oil
- Fresh produce & Dairy Products
- Fruits & Vegetable Suppliers
- Meat, Poultry & Sea Foods
- Pulses Grains & Cereals
- Syrups, Juices & Energy Drinks